Sitting at the corner of Shreve Road and Turkey Farm Road in Venango County, Pennsylvania, this old abandoned church lies in state. Thanks to the contributions of Rev. John Miner Critchlow, construction of the church was completed in 1891, which resulted in it being named “Critchlow Memorial Church.” Originally used by the Free Methodist congregation, the old building today is remembered simply as the Jamison’s Corners Church.
The church is located at N 41° 34.155′ W 79° 40.606′.
Thanks to Penny at the Venango County Historical Society for providing historical info.